Walter Mosley

Posted by Backyard Urban Gardening on Sunday, November 25, 2007

According to The Books, in This Year Write Your Novel, Walter Mosley provides instruction and motivation to help beginners write their first novel.

Based on Mosley's reputation and impressive list of published novels that include Devil in a Blue Dress and Blonde Faith, I was ready to purchase the book on Amazon, but then decided to do a little research first. I read this positive review on Amazon.com and was ready to pull the trigger, but then I read this less than positive review and changed my mind.

I will make a point to thumb through this book when I'm at the book store later this week, but it's no longer on my "must have" purchase list.

However, I did run across this Mosley biography that I found interesting.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)