Clickfree Portable Back-up Drive

Posted by Backyard Urban Gardening on Friday, February 13, 2009


I subscribe to Shutterbug photography magazine. A recent issue featured back-up drive options and referenced Clickfree automatic palm drives. After doing a little online research tonight, I purchased a 500GB palm drive for $194.00.

I've got tons of digital pictures that need to be backed up an lots of writing projects too.

I'll review it in more detail once I receive it, but if it lives up to its' rave reviews, I'm going to really enjoy it.

I've looked at various other options from Seagate, but became a little intimidated with reviews I read regarding the difficulty of learning the Seagate software. With Clickfree, you just plug it in via USB and it does all the work. (At least I hope it does.)

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)