National Novel Writers Month

Posted by Backyard Urban Gardening on Saturday, November 04, 2006

I started this blog in honor of National Novel Writing Month in tribute to everyone participating in the quest to finish their first draft of a 50,000 word novel between November 1, 2006 and November 30, 2006. It looks like this year is going to produce a bumper crop of new novelists.

I am not participating this year, but I do have a novel writing project underway with plans to share it with readers on this blog.

Although I consider myself a competent writer, I am still learning the fine art of story telling and I have started this blog with hopes of obtaining feedback that will help improve the overall quality of my story telling.

So, with out further delay....let the writing begin.

Technorati Profile

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)