2008 in Review

Posted by Backyard Urban Gardening on Friday, January 02, 2009

Here's a list of books that I read in 2008:

  • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
  • The Mephisto Club
  • Farenheit 451
  • Nature Girl
  • Simple Genius
  • The Collectors
  • The Broker
  • Boone's Lick
And here's a biography:
  • Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee

And one I didn't quite finish (yet):

  • Sister Carrie
Here's what I'm reading now:
  • Stone Cold
  • Alex and Me

What's pending in 2009:

  • finish Sister Carrie
  • Call Me Ted
  • Lonesome Dove

Continue to work on my own novel effort.

Now that the college football is almost over, the NFL season is winding down, and NASCAR hasn't started up yet, I should have plenty of time for everything.

What are your reading/writing goals for 2009?

Link to a video about Griffin and another about Einstein, African grey parrots.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)